Your cart is empty

Kevin Ho - Smooth Operations

• Units in Stock: 1000

$2.39

Kevin Ho - Smooth Operations
PDF
Introducing the card magic and flourishes of Kevin Ho, Smooth Operations is a 60 page book explaining an array of new material for both the curious student and seasoned pro. Over a hundred photo illustrations in full color provides an enjoyable learning experience.

Kevin is a rising young Singapore-based magician with some serious talent. As a flourisher, he's already earned a reputation as one of the best. His style is fresh, ultra smooth, and extremely visual. And his magic is no different. Learn 5 effects, 4 sleights, 3 productions and 2 flourishes in 1 kick ass manual on card magic.
First off, It's been a great experience working with Kevin on this project. Even though much of our time was spent watching videos on youTube (because of Kevin, I've seen more random things online than anyone should see in a lifetime), it was definitely worth all the laughs.

I first met Kevin during his visit to Los Angeles in 2006. We were able to spend some time together and Dan and I were blown away by his technique and original style. Kevin has this unique flow to everything he does and can make something as simple and mundane as an Elmsley count look wonderful.

We were excited when he came to us with the idea of publishing his material, especially when we found out he was going to include a few of our favorite items. In particular, the Florida Count with the PCP reveal, Raccoon and RePainted come to mind. I guess you could say I'm attracted to the Florida Count as it's directly inspired from my own version of the rhythm count. However, Kevin really simplified it and turned it into a modern classic; combined with the PCP reveal it is an absolutely stunning piece of cardistry. The Raccoon flourish, although so small and simple, is as striking a flourish as even the most elaborate maneuvers, and is only a brief glimpse of his vast array of flourishing concepts. Repainted, a concept both beautiful and magical, will undoubtedly be added to every card manipulatorís repertoire.

Kevin's magic and flourishes have been inspiring Dan and I since his first videos were posted online back in 2004, and we can't wait to see what else he has to offer in the future. We hope you enjoy the material herein and that it will inspire you.

It is a great honor of ours to formally introduce, Kevin Ho.
- Dave

Add to Cart:

This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 26 April, 2022.