S.S.A.: Simple Sleightless ACAAN by Abhinav Bothra (Instant Download)

S.S.A.: Simple Sleightless ACAAN by Abhinav Bothra (Instant Download)

  • 88886 Units in Stock
Sale Price:



Products Description

S.S.A.: Simple Sleightless ACAAN by Abhinav Bothra (Instant Download)

One of the simplest method of performing the Holy Grail of Card Magic

This is what happens: You introduce 3 cards with 3 simple questions:

Q1. Name a number
Q2. Name a suit
Q3. Name a value

That get answered alternatively by the participant and the performer. You unbox the deck of cards and demonstrate the participant to deal down the cards to their number, the participant does the same and it is his/her named card at the named number.

- No Forces
- No Pre-show
- No Dual Reality
- No Duplicate Cards / Multiple Decks
- No Sleight-of-hand (can also be done with Jumbo Cards)
- Deck can be given out as Souvenir.
- Easy to learn (you can perform this within 15 minutes)

The download comes with a video file for better explanation of certain elements.

Honest notes:
The questions are a little different than what is written above (for protecting the secret), but during performance if you recap the situation after the 3 questions get answered and refer to the questions as written above - nobody will raise a brow.

Although there is no sleight here, you'll have to do 'something' which gets covered by the presentation. 10% of the times you'll have a truly Hands-off ACAAN. For the other 90% that 'something' (which is perfectly logical) has to be done.

PDF: 10 pages
Video : 3 min

Product Reviews

Choose a ranking for this item. 1 star is the worst and 5 stars is the best.


NOTE: HTML tags are not allowed.
NOTE: Reviews require prior approval before they will be displayed

Customers who bought this product also purchased...

Conditions of Use | Shipping | Privacy | Site Map | FAQs |