your order is download magic product , send via email
please tell me your email address if you accept
Edward Marlo - Ultimate Marlo(1-4)
The series of the 4 videos Ultimate Marlo, left between 1995 and 1998, was an immense event for the French cartomanes. In world exclusiveness, they had the privilege to see Edward Marlo itself showing and explaining its own techniques and routines in the comfort of its residence.
This DVD remasterized makes it possible the current cartomanes not to be private of these historical images.
The force of this program is double. Of course, to see working one of the geniuses of the modern cartomagie, to admire its direction of the detail, to observe its gestural impeccable.
But to as acquire ultra-strong techniques much more quickly as in a book, techniques of as much better explained as it is the inventor himself which does it.
In this volume 1, Marlo describes many exchanges (whose celebrates it Olram subtlety), jumps of cut (of which hilarious Perfect Pass), palming? It also carries out 4 routines of any beauty. Images additional of Jean Faré were added compared to the video of origin.
Caution: in spite of the remasterisation, these images which were filmed in years 1980 remain of an average quality, but the value of the program remains priceless.
The French version was created by Daniel Rhod, who ensures the voice-over.
- Behaviors of the package (Mechanic grip, High grip, Master degree grip, Erdnase grip, Erdnase grip modified, the ?take? and the ?strike?).
- Misdeal (Gives in second natural, Donne medium, lower part, Bold control, Donne lower part instantaneous.
- Jumps of cut (Bobble-pass, Jump of Charlier cut on table, Perfect not?).
- Change of color and misdeal (Change of color of a hand, Donne second, third, fourth?
- Palming (palming with spreading out, palming with the reversal, angular palming, palming with the ribbon, palming diverted.
- Exchanges (Bottop changes, Throw changes, Switchless switch, Change play with equalization).
- Movement of addition Han ping dog
- Applied to the cards, of course.
- Olram Subtlety
Allows to count more charts than one really has some? even when one withdraws some!
- Switch by-pass
Change high-speed and very clean a small package against another on the play.
- Louisiana switch.
Change high-speed and very clean a small package against another under the play, by dropping on table.
-, Illusion or reality?
The magician poses side by side and faces in the air a black card and a red. He insulates two other cards, black and a red, and poses them one after the other faces in bottom close to the two other cards. No matter what makes the magician, them
cards are always reversed compared to their color.
- The missing hour: The magician lays out faces in the air 12 cards as on a dial of clock, request to the spectator to choose one of them mentally then to mix the cards. The magician finds the card chosen without asking question.
- Cut on the Aces: The magician asks the spectator to cut the deck in 4 packages. The magician turns over the chart of the top of each package, and thus discovers the 4 Aces.
- Voyages of Ace faces in the air: The magician shows the 4 Aces, the installation on the play and crosses. He spreads out the deck: the Aces were turned over. The magician starts again the operation twice, and the Aces are turned over each time.
In this volume 2, Marlo describes many techniques: jumps of cut, palming, false shuffle and changes of which Zarrow and the famous Mexican exchange.
Side routines, Marlo explan to you 9 of them, of which a triumph, a trick stunning of card mental (?Five Card Mental?) and even, rare thing, a very beautiful routine of coins.
In this volume 3, Marlo describes many techniques: palming, gives from bottom, canges are with go, with very sharpened variations and much of professional explanations of Marlo.
Side routines, Marlo explains 10 of them which a ?oil and water?, an ambitious card, mentalism? even a boomerang card! The last routine is not explained, and was turned especially by Marlo to excuse itself not to be able to come to France for the congress from Afap from 1990, following health problems. It is a wonder.