your order is download magic product , send via email
please tell me your email address if you accept
At the Table Live Lecture - Alex Pandrea
At the Table: Alex Pandrea
May 7, 2014
Alex Pandrea has surged to the cutting edge of sleight of hand magic, and we're pleased to welcome him to our At the Table series. In a unique format, we'll explore the three facets of Alex's career. He began performing close-up at restaurants, where his material had to be quick, visual, and perfect for small groups. That evolved as Alex became immersed in the New York magic scene, where he expressed his sleight of hand and "move monkey" zen. Finally, Alex's venue has shifted again to more formal performance, for use in more stand-up settings. We'll explore EACH of these aspects of Alex's magic, in three sections of an exciting and jam-packed At the Table live event.
Part I - Commercial Magic
1. Arson - A stunning and practical routine that combines the "Kiss" plot with "Chicago Opener." There's fire, a selected card, and lots of mystery.
2. Domino Effect - Copper Silver Transpo done with sugar packets. A perfect item for magic in or around restaurants.
3. Mental Magic effect - A mixture of magic and mentalism, wherein you predict a selected card AND a thought-of city.
Part II - Sleights and Card Tricks
1. Eliminace - A gorgeous transposition of a selected card and the Ace of Spades. Direct, surprising, and with a cool plot line.
2. Mystery Card- A deceptive version o the mystery card using T.O.P - a turnover pass variation which both forces a card and hides its back.
3. 2 Card Reset- "Dr. Daley's Last Trick" remixed with Paul Harris' "Reset."
HALF-TIME SECTION - go over 5 sleights in 5 minutes. This is the hardcore move-monkey stuff.
Part III - Bars and Clubs
1. Four Quarters bill switch - Magick Balay's bill switch taught with his permission. This is, perhaps, the greatest opener you will ever see, and Alex will explain it in great detail.
2. Local - You show an empty matchbox. You close it and place it in the spectators hand. They start to feel the box becoming a little heaver. They start to shake the box and start to hear matches appearing inside. When they open it up, the matches are inside and they can examine everything.
3. Card routine Finesse - This will be a discussion of some of Alex's favorite card routines to perform in loud or parlor-style venues, and how to construct routines for this area.
- Ambitious Card Routine and Theory - This is a MASTERCLASS in how to construct a multi-phase routine. Alex has whittled down the routine to its bare essentials, and the results are gorgeous.